Assault AirRunner Motorless Curve Treadmill
- Non Motorized treadmill
- Patented Curve design
- Allows any user, regardless of weight and size to maintain desired speed
- Runs on your own energy, zero electrical consumption
- Adjust your speed in fractions of a second
- No electrical power needed
- 122 Roller bearings means there is almost no friction
- Great for interval training
- Almost no maintenance
- Walk / Run frontward or backwards
- Commercial Quality
The premiere elite fitness running machine packing an intense workout into a small package. The name says it all: Like running on air, but with a powerful amount of punch. This treadmill is like none you have ever known, burning up to 30% more calories than the average motorized version and built with intense training in mind.
The AirRunner is well-appointed to kick your butt for years, built with a steel frame and handrails, corrosion resistant hardware, and a slat belt running surface that lasts up to 150,000 miles. That’s right – that’s not a typo: 150,000. There’s no need for you to adjust the belt tension or replace the deck. This treadmill is the easiest to maintain that you’ll find anywhere.
Because the Assault team knows the effectiveness of interval training, our treadmill was designed with HIIT in mind. Burning up to 30% more calories than a motorized treadmill, users can change speeds at will. In addition, this badboy has no maximum speed, so feel free to push it as hard as possible.
3 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor